Friday, October 5, 2007

The morning after

Got to an AA meeting last night and talked with a friend who had gone through things like this. I got a lot of support and think I will get through what I have to. I still have high hopes for the BCG and those treatments. I will have to wait several weeks to see if the treatments work and by that time I should be into next year. I will have more sick time then, and be nearing another year counted toward retirement income.

Meanwhile I intend to live my life to the fullest.

I still wish I could go to Dr. Marcus Wellby (the tv doc). All of his patients recovered completely and never had to come back and never had serious treatments.

Oh Well.

1 comment:

theridion said...

I remember the Welby show...understandable and you are doing the footwork, moment to moment--happy joyous and free. You are setting an example to those of us that haven't gone that far up the trail. Thank you again for sharing.