Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back at Work

Today is Wednesday and I have been back to work for three days now and doing very well. I am doing my exercises and doing a lot of work. I went right back to my regular schedule of 9 hours without doing part time work. Also feel good to be out of the house and not watching 30 year old game shows on the Game Show Network.

People were happy to see me back, and now it is like I was gone for just a short while, and that is good. I just want to work without a lot of fuss. The cancer is gone and I am still here.

I have been trying to put narratives of my recovery on the various bladder cancer support where I am a member, to give other people encouragement and support as they deal with bladder cancer and possible bladder removal surgery.

1 comment:

theridion said...

Congratulations Sheridan...even more amazing is that you are doing FT instead of PT. Great and something to be truly grateful for. Yours truly also started work on Monday...going good and one can work without ciggies groovy!