Saturday, August 9, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN L.A.

Well, the weather is beautiful and we will have a lazy weekend, maybe taking some friends out to lunch tomorrow. Last week end we went to the Plum Tree Restaurant in Chinatown and it was excellent as usual, and provided enough left overs for two more meals.

I did the Physical Therapist's exercises maybe too well, cause they are working too good, and now I have trouble emptying my bladder. If it isn't one thing it is another, as Rosanne Rosanannadanna would say. Also the arthritis in my hip is acting up but older people get that sort of thing. Outside I guess I am old but inside I am still 18 or 19 and want to be the number one Rap artist.

1 comment:

theridion said...

Great to see you at the two meetings. You are continuing to do great this year...you have positive energy emanating to others in the meeting...Plum Tree Restaurant...cool will have to try it. Yes, you gotta be the BEST rap artist...put ML COOL S on the top of the heap! Applying the spiritual tools on this end...I guess we keep working the Program until maybe the Program works us...we are not a glum lot!