Monday, August 16, 2010

Humor

An accordion player parked his car on the street and went to a party.

When he returned, he saw his car had been broken into.

"Oh no," he cried in terror. He went to the trunk to check and sure enough there were two more accordions.

*******************************************************
What did the snail say as he was riding on the back of a turtle?

WHEEEEEEEEE!

*************************************************

I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

**********************************************

A drunk was speeding along the highway at 100 miles an hour and a cop pulled him over.

"But officer," said the drunk , "I was just trying to get home before I passed out."

2 comments:

theridion said...

Nice...I too will have to come up with some stuff. Have neglected my blog for about 4 months! I'll add more mountain pics mostly. Will give you a ring sometime soon. Maybe take a Saturday and hit the record shop.

theridion said...

what's it like inside the batman house? Answer: "bat dung!"