Monday, August 2, 2010

More photos 20th anniversary of ADA







More photos of anniversary celebration. We had 300-500 people there and everything went beautifully - food, music and a lot of happy people. I organized the whole thing which to me is amazing since when when I had surgery in January 2008 I was wondering if I would be home bound forever. I am here to tell you, you can beat cancer and go on with life.
Some pictures are taken on the patio of Los Angeles City Hall and all are on Monday, July 26th, 2010. The house above is an accessible emergency house constructed during that Monday by VA disabled men on the City Hall Lawn.

1 comment:

theridion said...

Awesome stuff...and congrats on your 5 years as of 5/2010. Most people don't even make it that far by the numbers (nicotine free). I am humbly on day 178 nicotine free after being on the gum from 2/18/2008 thru 4/2/2010. Have saved $2700 since then (as gum still about $100/month). Starting some running but just a little atta time. Feels good and getting in better shape one day atta time. Have a great week.