Friday, September 14, 2007

Surgery date set

Tuesday, Sept. 25 set for the biopsy surgery. Monday I have to go to the hospital and talk to people I will probably never see again. First you have to see an anesthesialogist (sp?) and give and get a whole bunch of information, none of which is recorded anywhere apparently. When you go into the operating prep room you meet the REAL anesthesialogist who knows nothing of the first person or what they said or asked.

On Monday I also will see a urologist whose prime function seems to be to collect the $10 fee for talking to a doctor. Usually he knows nothing of my case and it is a lucky thing if he can pronounce my name correctly.

Oh, well, that is over a week away. Meanwhile I have to do something this weekend to get my mind off the whole thing. Maybe get the new Kanye West and 50 Cent CDs that came out Tuesday.

SHERIDAN

1 comment:

theridion said...

Hello Sheridan: good to see you today. Sounds like the hospitals are pretty draconian and one has to help themselves and do all the work on that...still remaining spiritual and in contact with a Higher Power as he understands Him. Gotta remember "Satchmo" Louis Armstrong and the song "Down South."