Friday, September 28, 2007

Best Laid Plans

Well, the best laid plans.... I had planned to go back to work Thursday but I was too sore and ditto on Friday. I really did want to get in to do some work that needed doing and might otherwise not get done but I was told in no uncertain language to DON'T GO.

Way back when I was drinking, I took any opportunity to "miss" work no matter what I was doing. What a change.

The doctor didn't call today with the biopsy results so I have to wait until Monday but I am optomistic. In all honesty, I must admit that I am also cranky and that is not a pretty picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You better get back to work soon before your peanuts disappear. I have been asking about you and nobody knew anything. I know things will be OK Sheridan and having someone like Tony taking care of you is wonderful. Its OK to be cranky as long as you warn the people around you that that's all it is. You have a right to, my friend! All the best!

Unknown said...

You were missed at the Planning meeting. We heard several times "We'll have to ask Sheridan." You're lucky you didn't have to sit through TWO HOURS of nonsense!

theridion said...

Plans "subject to God's change." You're doing great Sheridan...on Saturday you were in August form. Getting along with folk in the "bughouse."