Friday, January 4, 2008

Less than 10 days now

It is less than 10 days until hospital check in time. Today I talked with a guy who went through the surgery 3 weeks ago, and got a lot of positive support from. He is doing OK and thinking about going back to work in two weeks. I guess there is a lot of hope that I can get through this OK. The goal from this surgery would be "cancer free" or "cured" and those would be wonderful goals.

Oh well, on to the weekend and meetings and more working on the "Bucket list". It is too bad I will miss that movie since it comes out on Jan. 11.

I put up a sign " Never, never, never give up."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why would you miss the movie? It's coming out on the 11th and you don't go into the hospital until the night of the 14th. I saw the trailer today and it looks like it's worth watching. How about another sign, with our "hoodie" picture from Thursday, that reads:
WHEN YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE. ~W. Dyer~

theridion said...

There may be some "pre screenings" somewhere in L.A. Like I saw "Evan Almighty" 2 weeks before it came out to the mainstream. You are doing good and good share tonite...stay with a Higher Power and anything's possible. You sound positive beyond all the stuff floating around out there. Putting on a new pair of glasses and looking at it half full a discipline and I believe gets better. cheers